The Medical Innovation Research Center brings together diverse human resources regardless of age, gender, or nationality, and promotes basic research from a long-term perspective purely based on intellectual curiosity. The Pioneering Research Division provides young researchers with an independent research environment and promotes research based on free ideas, with the aim of nurturing next-generation priority research and young researchers. In the International Joint Research Division, we have invited Professor Wan Zulinah Wan Nagh from the National University of Malaysia, a sister university, as a specially contract professor. In addition to promoting international joint research on aging science, we aim to establish a joint or double degree program with the National University of Malaysia in 2024, the 50th anniversary of our university.
- Establishment of Medical Innovation Research Center (Director, Vice-president Ikuo Tooyama)
- Professor Wan Zurinah has been appointed.
- Assistant Professor Shogo Takahata has been appointed.
- Assistant Professor Aslina Pahrudin Arrozi has been appointed.
- Associate Professor Shoko Hashimoto has been appointed.
- Advanced Medical Research and Development Division is open and Associate Professor Atsushi Yamada has been appointed.